A Question

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A Question

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Fred in Skirts wrote:
Uncle Al wrote:
Mishawakakilt wrote:On a hot summer day, I guess you could say a skirt wearer has the coolest seat in town. (Rim shot)
Depends on where you are sitting. A metal park bench would not be cool, by any means :twisted:

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Try a hot Plastic, pleather or leather seat in your car. It ain't fun I know :doh:
Sounds like your skirt may be too short :wink: actualy its amazing how much "bottom fabric you loose when you sit down. It took me a while to get used to that the first times I wore my kilt out, getting into the car. I thought I was doing something wrong, after several checks or do overs, I determined that was normal. "Pie effect" 3.1415 or apple or pumkin, what ever you like, all I know is I'm running out of fabric when I sit down. :shock:
Yea metal and plastic in the hot sun ain't no fun.
What's that burning smell? :shock: my biscuts are burning! :) yeow!
Possibly worse than hot plastic/leather seats is when exiting a car on a hot humid day. Sticking to the seat! I am sure I have left skin behind on the seat before. Its about as fun as pulling off a band aid slowly.

Getting back to the question. I'm not sure If any type of skirt type is acceptable on a man. I am suprised at the amount of resistance I have gotten for wearing a kilt from family and friends. I do agree that knee length denim would appear to go unnoticed.
It is hard to determine at first glance sometimes is it a skirt or shorts? And that's if your looking, most people barely look twice, too busy on their phones.

Mishawakakilt
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.