Art Thread

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Yuki

Art Thread

Post by Yuki »

Hey guys I've been meaning to post this topic for a while now but I'm not on very often. I was thinking that we might have people here that like art so how about an art thread? By art i mean drawings, paintings, videos, photos, sculptures, ect. Anything that is art. And I'll start it off with a couple of drawings I've done lately, note that I've just really started trying to draw so my sketches aren't very good....

Also having just tried to post, I see that the files can't be very big, so maybe links would be better? Either way, I'm just throwing this out there for anyone that does art, if you think this would be a good idea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Art Thread

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

Nice idea for a thread; we already have some other threads in which various artistry has been posted, but maybe one recurring thread will help with locating it all.

As for your sketches, if they're not very good, then the good stuff will be gallery ready :D and I'm not going to embarrass myself by posting my best!
mugman
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Art Thread

Post by mugman »

Here's a contribution. First, something I painted when I got into watercolours a few years back. The subject is somewhere in Wales, but the placename escapes me now.

...and a couple of low relief railway scenes made using plasticard and modelling clay, then a rubber mould produced from the originals and then replicas cast in plaster. Both were produced for two preservation railways to sell as souvenirs.

Pete