Makes me just want to go buy a bunch of miniatures

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Makes me just want to go buy a bunch of miniatures

Post by moonshadow »

Saw this on the pin board and thought it was cool enough to share...

-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Makes me just want to go buy a bunch of miniatures

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Now that is what I call art!!!
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Fred in Skirts wrote:Now that is what I call art!!!
Yeah it's pretty cool right?

Although I'm not sure how they got the pieces to stay on top of the beer foam... :?

Anyway, not to change the subject, but thanks for your response on Bill's thread. I agree, we've got to lighten the tone of these boards up a little.

Speaking of lighting up the mood, I noticed Aiken SC weather looks to be pretty balmy according to my phone. Though it has hardly been frigid here, I must admit I've been yearning for another visit with my friend Fred in the near future...

I actually wanted to get together before Christmas 2016 but alas, time slipped right on by.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
john62
Member Extraordinaire

Post by john62 »

Very, very clever :lol:

John
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

moonshadow wrote:Although I'm not sure how they got the pieces to stay on top of the beer foam... :?
It is one of those plastic beer mugs. :lol:
moonshadow wrote:Anyway, not to change the subject, but thanks for your response on Bill's thread. I agree, we've got to lighten the tone of these boards up a little.
No problem I have been getting down in the mouth every time I read on the forum. Just too much negativity. :(
moonshadow wrote:Speaking of lighting up the mood, I noticed Aiken SC weather looks to be pretty balmy according to my phone. Though it has hardly been frigid here, I must admit I've been yearning for another visit with my friend Fred in the near future...
The weather has been warm as toast for most of the winter so far. But we have had some down right cold days too. This week the temps are expected to drop into the lower 30's and upper 20's. I bought a couple of heavy weight and long skirts for the cold but I have not had to wear them because of the cold. I have worn them to see if they fit properly for a couple of the cooler days. :red:
moonshadow wrote:I actually wanted to get together before Christmas 2016 but alas, time slipped right on by.
I was gone over the Christmas holidays. But I am looking forward to seeing you and Jenn again. I have some new clothes to wear too. New skirts and blouses. :thewave:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
skirtpettiman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtpettiman »

Simply brilliant! More please...
Gordon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gordon »

skirtpettiman wrote:Simply brilliant! More please...
Do a Google image search for "miniature art".
-----------------------------
Namaste,
Gordon
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Here are some more of the miniatures for your enjoyment.

So Enjoy!!!! :lol:
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

Try this one by Gerhard Wernecke, miniatur-manufactur, Kassel Area, Germany
It is his 'rough draft' :roll: Can't wait to see his final product :D
A miniture builder in Germany - great craftsmanship 2017-02-08.jpeg
Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

In re the organ: Very nice! But then again I've always liked those magnificent beasts.
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I came across this on the Beeb site - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-39030785
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Kilted Musician
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilted Musician »

Pdxfashionpioneer wrote:In re the organ: Very nice! But then again I've always liked those magnificent beasts.
I can relate. I'm a pipe organ technician during the week and a jazz musician on the weekends! :)

--Rick