Your own reality...

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Your own reality...

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

oldsalt1 wrote:
Disaffected.citizen wrote:
oldsalt1 wrote:Did you get a chance to see rogue 1 I thought it was great. I don't know what they are going to do now losing hans was bad enough but now with leia gone. I guess if they want to make a star wars 8 they have enough extra scenes left to kill off Leia. My favorite Star Trek was the voyage home. The last two star trek movies were great are they making a follow up. .I am not a treky just a big fan
I believe SW viii had already finished shooting and it's now in final production for release in late 2017; SW ix is where they now have some script rewriting or possible re-casting?
Great glad to have a source of information People who don't like the stuff can say whatever they want. I just think it is great entertainment. I am sure you saw rogue 1 the last scene with Leia taking off in the same ship as the first scene of SW4 was an amazing tie in. When was SW 4 made 35 40 years ago. I liked SW 1 wasn't to thrilled with 2&3 and so what If 7 had a lot of duplicate scenes from 4 it brought back happy memories Better stop now or will have to start a new thread
I haven't seen SW vii or SW R1. The last I saw was Anakin turning to the dark side (SW iii) having seen SW iv, v, vi, i & ii. Just I recall a news article following Carrie Fisher's death that she had finished filming; thus it was/is her last film.