Interesting...

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Interesting...

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Darryl wrote:Which is why we MUST figure out a way to power the Alcubierre warp drive and test it to see if it works as theorized.

And hopefully get a significant portion of humanity off this rock. Maybe colonize a new planet: Skirtopia where the only clothing allowed is unbifurcated! :shock:
Sounds good to me! :cheers: How ever the Warp Drive is a very long way off so lets try to keep this old place in as best of shape as possible. :please:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Interesting...

Post by r.m.anderson »

Fred in Skirts wrote:
Darryl wrote:Which is why we MUST figure out a way to power the Alcubierre warp drive and test it to see if it works as theorized.

And hopefully get a significant portion of humanity off this rock. Maybe colonize a new planet: Skirtopia where the only clothing allowed is unbifurcated! :shock:
Sounds good to me! :cheers: How ever the Warp Drive is a very long way off so lets try to keep this old place in as best of shape as possible. :please:
For a moment I was confused with this WRAP Drive thing then I realized it was WARP Drive - skirts are not going to drive anything except some people crazy
with the need to wear-em !
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !