Back to the future II

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Back to the future II

Post by moonshadow »

So I got the entire three movie set for Christmas this year and I watched the second one for the first time since I was little. I've actually never watched the whole thing until tonight.

It sure was interesting seeing how the got it wrong in predicting what 2015 would be like.

As per the movie writers, October 1 2015 would have us flying around in cars, hover crafts, all kinds of gaudy fashions.... such as kids wearing their pockets inside out.

Interestingly there seemed to be no smart phones, and homes still used land lines, albeit digital ones that you wore on your head like sunglasses. No touch screens, and a surprisingly high number of 80's themed vehicles still riding the roads.

Oh... and no men in skirts. Sorry.

Although Biff struck it big when future Biff went back to the 50's to give 50's Biff a copy of a sports almanac from 1950-2000 to place winning bets.

1985 billionaire Biff bore a striking resemblance to a certain other future leader of the "free" world today! :shock:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Yuki

Re: Back to the future II

Post by Yuki »

Funny enough, I wore my pockets inside out that day. No one enjoyed the joke. It was rather disappointing...