A "New" wrench?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: A "New" wrench?

Post by crfriend »

moonshadow wrote:I'll see about finding [a Souther States Cooperative] this week.
When in town, forget Google. Trust the local coffee/doughnut shop. Ask there about ag supplies. Somebody there will very likely know.
I'm trying to get some little cat houses together before it turns really cold. We seemed to have drawn a fair number of stray cats at this new place and I feel for them huddled up by the front door on cold nights.
Contemplate a pre-fab doghouse with a cat-flap on the door. Beware, however, it may attract skunks [0].

Damn I miss my big ol' cat.

[0] Flashback: A cherished memory of mine dates from 1978 or so when I was driving on a little back road in rural Rhode Island and had to jam on the brakes HARD to avoid hitting a skunk -- a mom skunk at that, and she had a train of little ones behind her. It remains one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

crfriend wrote:Contemplate a pre-fab doghouse with a cat-flap on the door.
I've actually given that some serious thought, get a couple small ones.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

crfriend wrote:[0] Flashback: A cherished memory of mine dates from 1978 or so when I was driving on a little back road in rural Rhode Island and had to jam on the brakes HARD to avoid hitting a skunk -- a mom skunk at that, and she had a train of little ones behind her. It remains one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
Living in the country I have had my fair share of the little black and white woods pussies visit my place. I even leave food for them. They tend to be very friendly to me I have never been sprayed. I have had physical contact with several of them from time to time. They have even come up to me when I was sitting in the yard, acting like common house cats. so love the little varmints and just don't scare them!! :woops:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Got to poking around in the back woods and found an old plastic dog house half buried in the ground. I recovered both halves and put it together under the front deck.

Now all I need is a straw bale!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.