Politics Takes A Holiday!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Politics Takes A Holiday!

Post by dillon »

Game 7 was the greatest game I can remember! OMFG! Mayhem breaks out in Chicago, as if they needed an excuse. Election? What election?
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Politics Takes A Holiday!

Post by Sinned »

Game 7? What sport and between who?
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

Sinned wrote:Game 7? What sport and between who?
I suspect it was The Cubs vs The Indians, the run up to which has already featured as an aside in some of the "political" threads here. IIRC, The Cubs are a baseball team, therefore: World Series?

I'm sure Oldsalt, PDX, and/or Dillon will clarify and correct and errors. Otherwise, Google is your friend if you can be bothered.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

dillon wrote:Game 7 was the greatest game I can remember! OMFG! Mayhem breaks out in Chicago, as if they needed an excuse. Election? What election?
Honestly, I have not been following it all that closely, and just learned yesterday that the Cubs had tied it three-all and the final game was last night. I slept through the thing as I don't have a(n operable) television set and go to bed early anyway.

But, I'm glad the Cubbies took it. It's been a very long time in coming. Either side winning was going to be good, but especially now that the Cubs have broken a more-than-a-century slump.

Congratulations Chicago. Maybe it'll be Cleveland next year.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!