Moon Jokes and Memes

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Tor
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Moon Jokes and Memes

Post by Tor »

I've seen the test answers before, but they are fun. On the "Find X" triangle one I can't help but notice that if there isn't any more information in the surrounding question, the correct answer should be "Not enough information." The triangle is either distorted in the picture (unlikely, in my estimation) or drawn out of scale. The funny, and inarguably correct, answer would thus be as written, and then add "Oh, you wanted me to determine the value? I needed more information for that."

The architectural errors are funny, but what is scary is that I could believe a third of them or more are real.
human@world# ask_question --recursive "By what legitimate authority?"
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

More fun from the pin board....

And finally, why we wear skirts...

-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

For the Boston folk on the cafe:

Domestic Violence?

-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

depressing.jpg
Walls.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.