'Tis The Season!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Uncle Al

'Tis The Season!

Post by Uncle Al »

Merry Christmas
One and All :!:

(Click on Merry Christmas :D )

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Mugs-n-such
Member Extraordinaire

Re: 'Tis The Season!

Post by Mugs-n-such »

Amazing keyboard and pedal work! That's about enough to sober me up from my Christmas tawny port! :lol: :cry:
Taj
Member Extraordinaire

Re: 'Tis The Season!

Post by Taj »

That was pretty freaking awesome. I love organs, particularly pipe. This Christmas season my band played in a church in Denver that we have performed in for the last 9 years, except the 1903 Kimbal was completely restored and I sat with my horn in front of one of the bass pipes. Was it the best seat in the house? I think so. Was it the best sound (for my ears)? Not really. The congregation gets the best deal when the sound of the brass and the organ have blended out in the room. There are several really fine pipe organs in Denver if you ever get up this way and have the good fortune to hear one. We played a wedding once at St. John's Episcopal Cathedral, brass and organ. That instrument in the cavernous hall of the old brownstone cathedral blows you away.
FLT,
Taj
You don't get to judge me by your standards. I have to judge me by mine.