Skinny Dip 2010

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Brandy
Member Extraordinaire

Skinny Dip 2010

Post by Brandy »

Any one here going to particapate with a local group ? Tomorrow Saturday 7/10 I'm planning on going to Lupin Lodge, Los Gatos, CA

http://www.aanr.com/skinny-dip.html

-- Brandy
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: Skinny Dip 2010

Post by crfriend »

'Tis such a damned pity that actions like that where I live can get one condemned to register on a sexual-offenders list (from which there is no escape -- ever). I fondly recall taking the occasional dip au-natural from my younger years; sadly, I'd never even contemplate it nowadays, :(
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
skirted_in_SF
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skinny Dip 2010

Post by skirted_in_SF »

crfriend wrote:'Tis such a damned pity that actions like that where I live can get one condemned to register on a sexual-offenders list (from which there is no escape -- ever). I fondly recall taking the occasional dip au-natural from my younger years; sadly, I'd never even contemplate it nowadays, :(
I suspect the Lupin Lodge may be what used to be called a nudest colony (don't know the current terminology) I'm pretty sure there is one down in that area of the South (San Francisco) Bay.

Concern about the chance of joining the sexual offenders list caused me to move my au-natural sunbathing from a solo pursuit to one in a more organized setting. I happen to live walking distance from a clothing optional beach here in SF. It is located at one end of a public beach in the Presidio National Park. I have heard that the understanding with the authorities was worked out by some of the same people who started Burning Man. Apparently, as long as no sexual contact takes place, the park will continue to allow clothing to be optional. I know it is accepted because I personally have had a ranger drive his six wheel Gator within a few feet of my toes and the associated support group for the park clearly states on their website that part of this beach is clothing optional.
Stuart Gallion
No reason to hide my full name 8)
Back in my skirts in San Francisco