I still Believe In Mff

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

I still Believe In Mff

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

Sorry not been about but I’ve been very busy as my best mate is now standing for parliament & he needs my assistance & I’m glad to help etc. Anyway because of all the political stuff I have to do I’m back in trousers, if you going to create revolutions one has too make sacrifices. However I still & always believe in Men’s Fashion Freedom & I still advocate it when I can & always will. I wanted folk here too know that.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: I still Believe In Mff

Post by crfriend »

'Twas nice of you to drop in, Ziggy, and congratulations (and good luck!) to your mate on standing for Parliament! That you have been, and remain, a champion of "fashion freedom" I think is a given here. Here's hoping you and your mate will show up in kilts at the victory celebration!

Sorry to hear about the "trouser transformation", but sometimes one needs to "blend in" a bit to get his message across; with luck, that will change shortly.

Cheers!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

When I wrote that first post I never thought that only a few days later I'd be out of politics & back in a dress but that's what's happened
SkirtDude

Post by SkirtDude »

Deleted.
Last edited by SkirtDude on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

the election didn't go your way.
It wasn't that which made me quit if Gavin still wants me to campaign for him I will.

I was working with this guy who as you see is a bit of a yuppie he's also a bit of a control freak