Working the skirt

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
st1564

Working the skirt

Post by st1564 »

I was at a party the other day and entranced by a women wearing an ankle length skirt. The way she would grab the skirt and spin with it was incredible. She worked the skirt like she would a dance partner, it was so flowing and flawless. Eveytime she got up, it was like she went into a dance with her skirt.

Has anyone had similar experiences?
johnd

reply to `Working the skirt `

Post by johnd »

I my local church with it being summertime here in the UK after the service we (my wife and I) go across to the church all for a coffee and a chat with others and quite a number of the women have started wearing thous long tiered gypsy style skirts ,Oh god (no pun intended) the way they grab each side of the skirt to splay it out as they sit down really get to me , Just wish I had the guts to turn up at church in one of mine I really do love that style they are so comfey
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Watching someone who knows how to "work a skirt" can be an incredibly arousing experience -- and more than just arousing that :D It's an aesthetic experience that's almost otherworldly it's so rare now. Once everything's in motion, the overall result is just absolutely grand.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!