Netball

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
pbinaz

Netball

Post by pbinaz »

Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stu »

Why are they happy watching the game? They should be forming a team and playing!

Stu (former netballer)
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Interesting but..

Post by Since1982 »

Thats interesting, whatever they wore they'd probably be a hit at the games. If they wore longer shorts underneath tho, they'd just look like normal NBA players. Most basketball shirts are lots longer than those "netball skirts". Back some months ago there was several stories here about netball skirts worn by male netball players. Those netball skirts really looked like skirts, pleated, mid thigh length. These, IMHO, just look like long Tank tops. :think:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stu »

The traditional pleated netball skirt is now seen as a bit unfashionable by some teams, so they have these plain, cotton skirts that just look like the bottom half of a tee-shirt, with an elasticated waist. :mad:

When I played, we all had the the traditional style, and it looked very crisp and very smart.

Stu
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

belt

Post by Since1982 »

IMHO, wearing a belt, elasticized or leather, just don't change a long sleeveless T-shirt into a skirt. After all, in that picture they don't even seem very long. about the length of a really short mini skirt. From the waist down that is...Still looks like basketball shirts to me. :whiteflag

I can just see anyone suggesting to the NBA that Shaquille O'Neal wear an elasticized waistband and then the NBA can call their uniforms Basketball skirts. LOL
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Sounds like the men wear the skirts to get a laugh and be silly but fair is fair, I think guys should be able to wear skirts for whatever reason they want or no reason at all.

Quiet Mouse