A meeting

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Charlie
Member Extraordinaire

A meeting

Post by Charlie »

Keith Beddoe and I, plus our wives, met in Cheddar for Sunday lunch today. The locals and visitors were treated to the sight of not one, but two men in skirts (Keith wore an Amerikilt and I had a Union Kilt).

We'd met briefly on Friday night, when Keith and his wife came to the play that my wife was in. I was under the stage (in Union kilt) ready to catch her when she was thrown down the well i.e. the trap door in the stage.

The pleasant sequal was that, after we'd parted on Sunday, I had to wait for my wife who was in the Ladies. There was a group of bikers just outside. Someone said "There's one of those Utility kilts" It's the first time I've ever heard a member of the public recognise the Utilikilt (even if it wasn't :rolleyes: ). I explained that it was a Union kilt. One of the guys said he nearly bought a Utilikilt but decided not to - perhaps he'll change his mind - his girlfriend seemed keen that he should :)

Charlie
If I want to dress like a woman, I'll wear jeans.
Keith Beddoe

Post by Keith Beddoe »

Charlie,

Sorry I missed the bikers, the sight of two kilts may have made them think even more.

A very pleasant weekend, thanks once again for the Friday evening entertainment and for taking the trouble to meet up for Sunday lunch.

Keith