A good reason to wear a skirt,

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Rogon

A good reason to wear a skirt,

Post by Rogon »

And going regimental. Cross posted at Kris'

HEADACHE CURE!

The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He had no choice but to go under the knife. When he left the hospital, he
was without a headache for the firsttime in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life. He saw a men's clothing store and thought, "That's what I need... a new suit."

He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit." The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see...size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right. How did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!" the tailor said. Joe tried on the suit, it fit perfectly. As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeves and 16 1/2neck." Joe was surprised, "That's right. How did you know? "Been in the business 60 years!" the tailor said. Joe tried on the shirt and it fit perfectly. Joe
walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a moment and said, "Sure." The salesman
said, "Let's see...size 36." Joe laughed, "Ah ha! I got you! I've worn a size 34 since I was 18 years old." The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."

New suit - $400.00 New shirt - $36.00 New underwear - $6.00 Second opinion - PRICELESS

:think: :banghead: :oops:
WSmac
Member Extraordinaire
Location: Northern California(North of the Bay Area, that is)

Post by WSmac »

:p

That was really good!

Perhaps I should have found a tailor before I went and had 3 hernia surgeries :hissyfit:
WSmac
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Best laugh Ive had in a week

Post by Since1982 »

verrrrry good, my SO Judy broke up reading that. I had tears in my eyes for the first time since tax day. Great story. Thanks for adding it to our day! :)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
r1g0r
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r1g0r »

i just sent that one to all my friends!
you know... george orwell warned us!
"Moderation is a colorless, insipid thing to counsel. To live less would not be living."
Sister M. Madeleva Wolff (1887-1964), CSC
Ron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ron »

i agree that is a very good reason to wear
a skirt.
especally wear a skirt without underwear or if you must
have underwear wear a slip/underskirt