A blog

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Charlie
Member Extraordinaire

A blog

Post by Charlie »

Woke up early this morning with a sneezing fit, I've got a rotten cold. Went downstairs and put on the TV, something I rarely do in the morning. They were talking about blogs on Google. Later, I fired up the PC and had a look. I searched for 'skirt' and found a most refreshing blog by a lady who is into equality for both sexes:

http://persephonesboxblog.blogspot.com/2006/03/men-in-skirts.html

Encouraged, I created my own blog as a way to get the message out even further:

http://manskirt.blogspot.com/

Charlie
If I want to dress like a woman, I'll wear jeans.
me012247

Post by me012247 »

I hope the boys in that school stand up for their choice of clothing. As I said earlier, it is time to fight for the freedom of clothes for MEN
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]It is Snowing Down South[/FONT] :ninjajig: :cheer:
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Nice Blog Charlie

Post by Since1982 »

Nice Blog, too bad I can't leave a comment. I tried several times, made a name, created a password, typed it in under my comment, hit send and got "incorrect password" duh...huh?:sad:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
DrWu

Post by DrWu »

"The other boys have been asking if they could wear dresses also. I'm getting calls from other parents complaining. I hope to see your boy in school-appropriate clothing from now on."

Hahaha, nice.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Good job, other boys, being less prejudiced than my old schoolmates. Back in the first grade, I decided my favorite color was pink and I wanted a pink backpack. My parents agreed to get me one, but warned me that other kids would make fun of me, which they did. Pink isn't one of my favorite colors today, but I don't think this caused that; my favorite colors changed a lot. But I digress. Now I forget what my point was.
Are you crazy? Are you high? Or just an ordinary guy?
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

Well done, Charlie! Your 'Blog' is spot on, as far as I am concerned, too!
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

Yes, Charlie, good blog.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/
WSmac
Member Extraordinaire
Location: Northern California(North of the Bay Area, that is)

Post by WSmac »

Although Blogs are still foreign territory to me, I enjoyed looking at both of these.

I even left a comment at yours Charlie!
Nice page!

Do you have any means of knowing how many times your blog gets looked at other than the comments?

What would be the most common way a stranger would happen upon your blog?

Just curious.
:)
WSmac
Charlie
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Charlie »

WSmac wrote:Do you have any means of knowing how many times your blog gets looked at other than the comments?

What would be the most common way a stranger would happen upon your blog?
I've just discovered that I can put a hit counter on, so I'll be doing that soon.

I suppose the only way people can find the blog is by searching - that's how I discovered the persephonie blog.

Charlie
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Teacher: I have some concerns about your son's attire at school.

Me: Oh dear. Are the other boys teasing him or bothering him?

Teacher: (in a haughty tone) No. That's not the issue here. The other boys have been asking if they could wear dresses also. I'm getting calls from other parents complaining. I hope to see your boy in school-appropriate clothing from now on.
What a teacher, not to mention calling the mother at 11:00 at night. :hissyfit: She caved to the parents that did not want to handle the discussion with their own children. That is what parenting means, ugh. :mad: Gonna skip 'real and pretend pet day' too since that can lead to questions at home? On the good side it is neat to hear of young boys asking about dresses. Why not?

Quiet Mouse
Charlie
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Charlie »

I've put a hit counter at the bottom of the page. If you click on it, it should give a breakdown of the average hits - well, it does for me :D

Charlie