possible new higher paying job (possibly dress code too)

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
nitrox

possible new higher paying job (possibly dress code too)

Post by nitrox »

I posted my résumé on monster.com and got a response within 1 day (fast I know) for a sales and sales manager position. It pays 60k-80k/yr. That said, the pay sounds nice enough so the company might say, now you can afford to buy yourself some nicer clothes. I'm not about to walk in there and start to conform like I've not learned anything, but what's a good style to wear that won't cost a load and is business formal/casual. I also have to do an interview but not sure where the 317 area code is and so the idea of a phone interview is a possibility, but not guaranteed.

I hope this job isn't in the midwest, but if it is, I can always go and buy something that's business casual like a nice knit t shirt (i have from banana republic) and my black nice jacket that's to the waist, and the offwhite royal robbins trousers (from the W's dept.)

If it's in California somewhere, who knows!
Bob
Barista Emeritus

Post by Bob »

Indianapolis, Indiana. One of the most conservative states in the Union, so much so that presidential candidates don't bother campaigning there.
G.Shaw

Indy's Population

Post by G.Shaw »

Indy also has one of the highest homosexual populations outside of San Francisco according to the locals.

BTW I'll probably be working in Indianapolis four days a week starting 5/15/06

Greg