Welcome Back Kilt Loving Lass

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
kiltlovinglass

Post by kiltlovinglass »

I think I actually "met" you once, briefly, right as tom's cafe moved to this new layout/site.

As for the avatar....it's a cover of a *cough*romancenovel*cough* called "Men in Kilts" appropriately enough. It's not a bodice ripper though, more of a romantic comedy
Down with Pants! Up with Kilts!
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

I thought your avatar is great too, Kilt Loving Lass. 'Men in Kilts' makes perfect sense for a romantic story.

New girl here myself,

Quiet Mouse
binx
Member Extraordinaire

Post by binx »

GREAT to have you back!! Yeah, from the looks of that avatar, you must love short kilts on guys!:wave:

binx
kiltlovinglass

short is as short does

Post by kiltlovinglass »

short, long, tartan, tie-dyed, black, orange plastic...if it's a kilt, count me in.
Down with Pants! Up with Kilts!
Brandy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Brandy »

KLL,
I've been gone nearly as long as you, great to see you back.

-- Brandy
Foppy

Post by Foppy »

kiltlovinglass wrote:short, long, tartan, tie-dyed, black, orange plastic...if it's a kilt, count me in.
An orange plastic kilt? Now that's something I'd like to see.
sterlin6

Post by sterlin6 »

kiltlovinglass wrote:short, long, tartan, tie-dyed, black, orange plastic...if it's a kilt, count me in.
Hi Kiltlovinglass and its great to see your interest in men in kilts. Im Scottish and wear kilts, trad Scottish ones a lot. Whats your view on full Scottish dress and what would you look for in a man wearing a kilt outfit.
sterlin6

Post by sterlin6 »

sterlin6 wrote:Hi Kiltlovinglass and its great to see your interest in men in kilts. Im Scottish and wear kilts, trad Scottish ones a lot. Whats your view on full Scottish dress and what would you look for in a man wearing a kilt outfit.
To elaborate a bit, Im trying to persuade younger men to wear the kilt more often than just the odd wedding and need the honest viewpoint of what girls would find attractive in this day and age. We need to keep the tradition alive as I was introduced to it early.
Thanks...Ian

P.S You can PM me if you prefer but Id appreciate your comments
st1564

Post by st1564 »

Kilt Loving Lass,

It's great to have your support!! We really appreciate it... You wouldn't hate me in a three tiered gypsy skirt, would you? 'Cause I love to wear kilts too, but sometimes, I like the flow of a long skirt.:)