Mini Skirted Guy on A&E 'Airline'

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Mini Skirted Guy on A&E 'Airline'

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

WARNING:
Some may find the linked video "distasteful", although it has been censored for YouTube.
*******************************************************************************************

Well, gentlemen, this resurrected thread awakened a long dormant memory of a comedy sketch from, I believe, a show called "Bizarre". The show lived up to its name.

Can't quite imagine anybody even trying such "comedy" in this day and age!
Last edited by Disaffected.citizen on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

TSA has given me some extra attention a couple of times because of metal in my utility kilt -- snaps, buckles, d-rings, that sort of thing. So either wear something with no metal below the waist or give yourself an extra ten minutes.

I've had no difficulty with anyone else at the airport or on the plane. A couple of times when the plane wasn't full I thought someone was about to take the center seat, noticed me in my utility kilt, and then sat somewhere else but oh well. I prefer sitting next to an empty seat anyway.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re:

Post by denimini »

binx wrote:IMHO I think this an isolated incident that just happened to get put on a TV show.
binx
This is the nature of TV shows.

The not so funny; a friend was interrogated for hours, flying back home from hospital after major brain tumour surgery.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
jjjjohanne

Post by jjjjohanne »

I have only had one unusual event with TSA (in my 4 or 5 flights in a skirt). The X-ray detected something near top of one of my legs. They asked me if I would prefer to have a man or a woman search me. I chose and the man felt each of my legs and found nothing. They thanked me for being understanding and I went on my way.
Kilted Musician
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilted Musician »

Caultron wrote:TSA has given me some extra attention a couple of times because of metal in my utility kilt -- snaps, buckles, d-rings, that sort of thing. So either wear something with no metal below the waist or give yourself an extra ten minutes.
I flew a couple of times in my Utilikilt and only once was anything said. The security guard kinda laughed and said, "If you take the belt off, will that thing fall down?" I just smiled and said, "No" and took the belt off... :-)

--Rick