A Tale of Two Modes.

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A Tale of Two Modes.

Post by Sinned »

You are right, Carl. I think my wife would be happier if I didn't wear skirts and her comments are encouragements. But, like most of you in a similar situation, if it wasn't for the fact that I am married to her, with 46 years of emotional and financial investment, I would tell her to just - put up with it. After 10 years of this I have come really close at times to just defying her and openly going out skirted with her knowledge. The trouble is that even after all this time I am not entirely sure how she would react. But then reason prevails and I just try and get out of the door skirted with her.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

I never said that the path would be clear of rocks, snags, and bars. On the contrary, it's a bloomin' minefield and we're left without hints where the bloody things are!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

"Be yourself...unless it gives me cognitive dissonance."