Masked comment

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Regular Guy

Masked comment

Post by Regular Guy »

I had an appointment at the Medical center today. Being that the temps are falling, I wore a heavier weight Utilikilt and tights.

While I was in line to have my temperature taken before entry, a lady a couple people back caught my eye and asked “Why the kilt? It’s not St.Patricks day yet.” Being masked, I felt a bit of bravado. So I simply replied, “ Because it’s too cold for a skirt”. She didn’t reply, but even being masked, I could see the lady in front of her give a slight smile. I doubt I would have said that if unmasked. But I thought, What the heck. :lol:

RG
Just a ......‘Regular Guy’ .......Kilted or Skirted
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Masked comment

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Great reply!! :lol:

Some people just have to make off hand comments and think they are perfect....
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Masked comment

Post by denimini »

I don't know what she was wearing but with a comment like that I would have been tempted to respond:
"Why the outfit, it is not Halloween." with a smile of course as not to seem nasty.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia