Keeping the manhood from poking out

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Keeping the manhood from poking out

Post by Jim »

Learn from women. They usually don't hide their chest bulges.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Jim wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:37 pm Learn from women. They usually don't hide their chest bulges.
Ahh... but then we must ask ourselves why this is the case?
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by mishawakaskirt »

moonshadow wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:40 pm
Jim wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:37 pm Learn from women. They usually don't hide their chest bulges.
Ahh... but then we must ask ourselves why this is the case?
Don't wear anything tight. I wear A line and fuller skirts, heavy materials Do a good job keeping "things" tamed or camouflaged better.
I have two utility kilts made from heavy twill, 3 US pounds of heavy twill. They completely keep my golf club in check.
While I don't want to emphasize my "mr. Willy" I'm not going to make it look like I don't have one.
It's a God given gift. Men have have them. Fact of biology. I'm a man that just happens to like wearing skirts. If you see some of my bulge, oh well. I'm sporting my OEM parts. And they are not going anywhere any time soon.
Like stated above a vast majority of women don't hide their chest bulges. Now days it's common place to women sporting plumbers crack and camel toe. With the American women's acceptance of yoga pants being the go to garment for almost any outing. Alot of times not much is left to the imagination. Yet we a called pigs for looking. I have never figured out the logic, women won't wear a skirt because men might try to look up it. But they will parade around in yoga pants or thick leggings. That puts most everything of hers on display.
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

misha, I see it this way, "If they are prepared to display then I'm prepared to look." And sometimes I see a lot! Customers coming to the till showing cleavage and then a lot more when they bend over to pick something up. Camel toe - seen them. Short skirts - yes again. Tight leg coverings - yes. Backsides like two round peaches. You get the idea. Makes any male bulge look ordinary.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Sinned wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:22 am misha, I see it this way, "If they are prepared to display then I'm prepared to look." And sometimes I see a lot! Customers coming to the till showing cleavage and then a lot more when they bend over to pick something up. Camel toe - seen them. Short skirts - yes again. Tight leg coverings - yes. Backsides like two round peaches. You get the idea. Makes any male bulge look ordinary.
That certainly puts it in perspective; sort of like pointing out a mole hill in a mountain range .......... or something like that.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Bertino56
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bertino56 »

I never worry about this.
First, I don't have the sort of heavy-duty machinery
down there that's going to impress anybody, let alone
scare them.
Second, my usual choice of skirt fabric is a camouflage
in more ways than one.
Third, I see more anatomically explicit display in what
women are wearing nowadays. And, of course, I have
absolutely no objection to seeing that!
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Sinned wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:22 am misha, I see it this way, "If they are prepared to display then I'm prepared to look." And sometimes I see a lot! Customers coming to the till showing cleavage and then a lot more when they bend over to pick something up. Camel toe - seen them. Short skirts - yes again. Tight leg coverings - yes. Backsides like two round peaches. You get the idea. Makes any male bulge look ordinary.
The male bulge IS ordinary, half of the planet have them! why the hangups? Although I must admit I bought a tight black shiny skirt which I certainly wouldn't wear in public, far, far too revealing! So maybe you have a point!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

Big and Bashful wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:54 pm The male bulge IS ordinary, half of the planet have them! why the hangups?
Although I must admit I bought a tight black shiny skirt which I certainly
wouldn't wear in public, far, far too revealing! So maybe you have a point!
B & B - VERY Punny :D :rofl:

I watched your latest video clip and, truthfully, I don't get why you call yourself
"Big and Bashful". You're certainly no 'bigger' than the rest of us and by all the
laughter I heard, you're not that 'bashful'. :)

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Hi Al,
Big and bashful; I am big as in 21 stone or more and significantly over 6 feet tall, One of my claims to fame while I was an apprentice was weighing 1.5 stone more than a rather small family of 4 folk, which was silly! I am not horrendously fat, just heavy and large, vertically as well as having a significant waistline! As for the bashful bit, I am happy to talk to strangers in bars, I am happy as a trainer on stage in front of a couple of hundred people, however, if you saw me pressed into going to a party or a dance, you will see someone feeling like an outcast, unable to join in or feel part of things, getting more and more drunk in a futile effort to relax. I suppose Bashful isn't the right word, but it seemed like a name that had a certain ring to it! It also keeps my ID here separate to my identity on the rest of t'Internet.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Shilo
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Shilo »

I remember the controversy some years ago when the sprinter Linford Christie wore tight Lycra (spandex) shorts. He had some very significant assets which attracted the attention of the ladies , mostly in a favourable way for him. My advice is don’t worry just be proud of what you’ve got.
I’ve also heard of some guys padding out the fronts of speedos. What’s that all about?
:roll:
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

Apparently Queen Victoria's initial fascination with Albert was centred on his tight trousers -- the appearance of a bulge has royal approval.
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
jjjjohanne

Post by jjjjohanne »

I understand the desire not to crudely bulge. Some find it offensive to see. It might be perceived as an intentional pervy thing to do. Indeed it is natural. But so is sleeping in the forest... I haven't tried that, yet, either. :)

I looked up how to "tuck" from a M-to-F crossdresser forum.
Your testicles can be nudged up into your abdomen, the skin can be pulled back. Then Uncle Willy can point down and back. Tight underwear holds it all in place. Don't get excited... That is counter productive.
I found tucking to be uncomfortable in the beginning. Over time, things stretched until it is comfortable.
Committed tuckers use tape. I haven't tried that. Someone really recommended that athletic tape that you see the Olympic athletes wearing on injured body parts.
I always wear pantyhose when I wear a skirt. Control top keeps the tuck in place.
A skirt with an elastic waistband can poof out enough to hide your details, but a windy day can expose you. Likewise with some dresses.
A longer, untucked top can be helpful as well.

Joey
https://joeypress.wordpress.com/
Epiceneguy
Distinguished Member

Post by Epiceneguy »

As mentioned by others, it's the male version of womens boobies showing in a dress, what I have found is thicker tights do flatten out my guy but that's not really helpful in summer I suppose.
When life gives you lemons, slice them and put them into your G&T!
rode_kater
Member Extraordinaire

Post by rode_kater »

Epiceneguy wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 pm As mentioned by others, it's the male version of womens boobies showing in a dress
I suppose that an advantage for me when wearing a dress: my stomach sticks out a bit causing the material to fall in front, thus no issue.

Most of my skirts are of stiff enough fabric, or full enough that in just normal underwear there's no issue.

I do however have sort of boobies, but no nipples so I'm ok. I'm not going to wear a bra to make people feel better. I think measured I'd barely make an A.
Epiceneguy
Distinguished Member

Post by Epiceneguy »

rode_kater wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:52 pm
Epiceneguy wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 pm As mentioned by others, it's the male version of womens boobies showing in a dress
I do however have sort of boobies, but no nipples so I'm ok. I'm not going to wear a bra to make people feel better. I think measured I'd barely make an A.
I found and it was pointed out to me (no pun intended) that my nipple's were a little obvious in a dress I posted, I found that a full length slip, camisole tops or even regular vests(singlets) helped to smooth out this part.
When life gives you lemons, slice them and put them into your G&T!