dreams about skirts

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
eightofnine

dreams about skirts

Post by eightofnine »

Has anyone had dreams ? I sometimes have this recurring dream that i am out shopping looking for skirts .Sometimes the stores are closed an i'm trying to find one that's open .Other times the stores are open but no mater which one i go to they don't have any skirts .In the dreams I keep getting more and more frustrated .
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: dreams about skirts

Post by new2skirts »

I used to dream alot of skirts before becoming a regular wearer, I would be in a pencil skirt working in a firm in the City, with black tights and court shoes, instead of trousers, but still wearing a men's shirt. And in the dream, everyone was nice to me and it was never an issue how I dressed.

I did have a weird dream about laddering some tights a day before an interview, and panicking that I couldn't buy any tights because I'd brought the wrong bag and didn't have my card :roll: dreams are funny things :)
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stu »

I don't think I have ever dreamed about skirts. The closest I have ever experienced to that was as a teenager I had a repeated and extremely vivid dream that I was riding a horse side-saddle with a man with a leather waistcoat and very old-fashioned clothes leading it. I had rather chubby white fingers (the opposite of my own) with dangling lace cuffs and I was holding a short riding whip. I was wearing a long velvet coat with lots of buttons, some kind of long linen dress which I could hardly sense as I had several layers under it, and fancy brown leather boots. The man halted the horse and held out his hand to help me down. I thanked him and he bowed his head, and then I strode into the entrance of a very grand old house and caught a glimpse of myself if an ornate, but rather stained, mirror - and a very young woman was staring back at me in some kind of historical garb. Then I would always wake up. After having had the dream a few times, I was becoming disturbed by it and I related it to my parents who suggested it must have been something I had seen on TV and forgotten about. After telling them of the dream, I never had it again. But I can still remember it after all these years, even down to the smell of the horse, the man's cold, coarse hands and the sound my boots made on the wooden floor.
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

I don't remember much of my dreams when I wake up. Only when they are very extreme or funny, I might remember some of it. I never had a dream about skirts or dresses as far as I know. Also not being a woman in any form. Some of my dreams are related to my former jobs.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

They say that one will never remember one's dreams . However If one has a good imagination and a daytime vision regarding Men in Skirts ,
one can relive this vision in the closet and any vision regarding this particular image will not re occur .

It is rather odd that the Man in a Skirt develops the style of wearing his skirt out on the street . In this way it does seem that when the Man in a Skirt
has the courage to go out on the street , he eventually becomes calmer and is more at peace with the World.

I may be off this thread as I am trying to work out how a male " Lives Through " his imagination .
....The engineer will design a machine to achieve a Function .
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

Continuing ...." A Dream " can be far more than just an imaginary experience whilst a male is sleeping .

It would seem that If one travels to a warmer and perhaps less well developed country one is more likely to find the male
wearing tunics or unbiforcated garments....

I wear my summer skirts because I ... " enjoy ".... wearing simple garments which are far more comfortable to wear in warmer weather .
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

When I am getting ready to leave my home early on an Autumn Morning I ..." dream ".... that it is likely to be a cooler day ,
so I put on more clothes .

This will lead us to believe that a dream is relative to past information stored , rather than simply ones own imagination.