Couple of vids from an English teenager

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Couple of vids from an English teenager

Post by FranTastic444 »

Apologies if this has been posted before. I wish I had his confidence as a teen. Good choice of outfit on the first vid as well :-)

Skirt for a day

Heels for a day
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Couple of vids from an English teenager

Post by moonshadow »

Nice videos! But OH the shaky cam!

I had to stop about half way in due to getting queezy...
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

I think he had more problems with the heels than with the skirt. Now he has to do one with heels and skirt
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

This young mans confident attitude and planning does show that all we have to is to get our act together and get out there and enjoy our skirting....................Carry on skirting
Regular Guy

Post by Regular Guy »

I actually wouldn’t mind having the skirt he was wearing .

RG
Just a ......‘Regular Guy’ .......Kilted or Skirted
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

The skirt video makes me even more sad I didn't start wearing skirts long ago. Though, had I done it at 17, I doubt I would have met with quite the same level of acceptance. It was a different world back then. There are skirts that I think I would have looked good in when I was younger that I find unsuitable now, but SkirtDad shows more is possible than I think.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

Re-watching the original vids that I linked to and this one came up. I hesitated to link to it given that it is a young lad, but it looks like it has been put together with the help of his dad.

I wanted to share it for 2 reasons - first he has the line "why should there be rules for clothes?" and secondly because the character name is Dennis and the subject matter will definitely resonate with Sinned of this parish :-)
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

FranTastic444 wrote:Re-watching the original vids that I linked to and this one came up. I hesitated to link to it given that it is a young lad, but it looks like it has been put together with the help of his dad.

I wanted to share it for 2 reasons - first he has the line "why should there be rules for clothes?" and secondly because the character name is Dennis and the subject matter will definitely resonate with Sinned of this parish :-)
I would guess that the inspiration for the video is David Walliam's brilliant book for children (and adults), 'The Boy in the Dress' in which the main character is a 12-year old boy named Dennis. See here:
https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/bo ... the-dress/
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Yes, it resonates. Even more so as I had a similar plot in mind for a children's story [0], and of course I was going to call the main character Dennis. I have another plot in mind, though.

[0] You know, kid wears a skirt in opposition from his family, does it anyway and his friends come about to support him.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

I like the part best where he is going downstairs and his mom's attention is focused on seeing him in the skirt and "WAIT FOR IT"
the eyes rolling - what's next from him !
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

I like the part best where he is going downstairs and his mom's attention is focused on seeing him in the skirt and "WAIT FOR IT"
the eyes rolling - what's next from him !
And the top moment for me from the shoes video is the reaction of the two female teachers :-)