A couple of points regarding Pinterest

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Re: A couple of points regarding Pinterest

Post by beachlion »

Kirbstone wrote:...... I joined Rockmode.de and posted there for a few years, but then somehow the site wouldn't allow me attach further pics with my posts, announcing (I'll spare you the German) that for some reason the picture posting capacity on my account with them was full!!

I contacted the moderators explaining the problem with my account, while pointing out that other contributors were posting pics as normal, but got nowhere. Apparently they couldn't or wouldn't fix it, so for the moment I've abandoned Rockmode,de

Tom
I joined Rockmode.de also years ago. My German is so bad that I think it is an insult to them. So I asked if I could write in English. Most members were OK with it but the moderators grumbled. So a few times I wrote in English and copied the Google translation under it. They still grumbled so I stopped visiting the forum.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
BobM
Member Extraordinaire

Post by BobM »

I have almost 3,000 pictures on Pintrest as well. Skirts for Men and Boys. Right now there are 27 pages with 100 or so per page.
Ordained Deacon and Ruling Elder, Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church.
Gregg1100
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gregg1100 »

Pintinterest- I got banned for saving a pic that was ALREADY on their site. The pics were of men wearing skirts and dresses. The reason for saving was to get others ideas of what goes with what. I explained this, but they did not want to know. So I told them where to shove their pics. I had already saved what I wanted to pc anyway.