Stressed in trousers,relaxed when skirted

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
rivegauche
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Stressed in trousers,relaxed when skirted

Post by rivegauche »

In the Times Magazine of 14.7.18 the wonderful Caitlin Moran wrote:

As I am writing this column the temperature has hot 85 degrees in old money. I am truly sorry for every gender-constricted man walking past who is wearing a pair of work trousers instead of a pleasantly billowing cheesecloth maxidress. I can't help but think a lot of sweaty testicles are going to lead to a lot of unfortunate decisions on the derivatives market.
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Sinned wrote: Oh, if women could just have the dangly bits for a day or two and realise how uncomfortable shorts and trousers can be then I don't think we would have any trouble with them accepting the reasons for our skirt wearing. :D
H has trouble conceiving of this too. "I find trousers perfectly comfortable, what's your problem?", she says.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Thanks SS, that brought a smile. I would counter that since all her equipment is internal then they would be comfortable. Try squashing a banana [0] and two plums [0] in the appropriate area in her trousers and she may appreciate the problem.

[0] Or cucumber and two melons depending on size. :lol:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.