Stressed in trousers,relaxed when skirted

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.

Re: Stressed in trousers,relaxed when skirted

Postby rivegauche » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:45 am

In the Times Magazine of 14.7.18 the wonderful Caitlin Moran wrote:

As I am writing this column the temperature has hot 85 degrees in old money. I am truly sorry for every gender-constricted man walking past who is wearing a pair of work trousers instead of a pleasantly billowing cheesecloth maxidress. I can't help but think a lot of sweaty testicles are going to lead to a lot of unfortunate decisions on the derivatives market.
rivegauche

Postby skirtyscot » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Sinned wrote: Oh, if women could just have the dangly bits for a day or two and realise how uncomfortable shorts and trousers can be then I don't think we would have any trouble with them accepting the reasons for our skirt wearing. :D

H has trouble conceiving of this too. "I find trousers perfectly comfortable, what's your problem?", she says.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Sinned » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:29 am

Thanks SS, that brought a smile. I would counter that since all her equipment is internal then they would be comfortable. Try squashing a banana [0] and two plums [0] in the appropriate area in her trousers and she may appreciate the problem.

[0] Or cucumber and two melons depending on size. :lol:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Previous

Return to Skirts and Kilts for Men