Skirt with large pleats

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skirt with large pleats

Post by Freedomforall »

I really like those. You definitely have excellent taste in fashion.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Kirbstone wrote:Found a better one of the Kilt-on-fire reduced. Also another one of that Denim pleated no. It has a 'yoke which accommodates a front fly zip, nearly invisible. Deep slash pockets as well.
Excellent looks, both.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

FFA,

Search as I might I cannot find any extant drawings of those earlier deep pleated skirts. I must have destroyed them lest they be found by MOH.

I did however come across this one, which might be more what you're looking for. Alas it doesn't say who made it, but it's denim, with a blokey cut, big pockets and belt loops , plus a fly front, from what I can see. It shouldn't be difficult to knock up a few drawings of that. CrossdresserNL would even make you one up, entirely based on such a photo.

Tom
1e23e846add4935a47147e2412a16801.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Kirbstone wrote:FFA,

Search as I might I cannot find any extant drawings of those earlier deep pleated skirts. I must have destroyed them lest they be found by MOH.

I did however come across this one, which might be more what you're looking for. Alas it doesn't say who made it, but it's denim, with a blokey cut, big pockets and belt loops , plus a fly front, from what I can see. It shouldn't be difficult to knock up a few drawings of that. CrossdresserNL would even make you one up, entirely based on such a photo.

Tom
1e23e846add4935a47147e2412a16801.jpg

I like it!