New styles

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

New styles

Post by Freedomforall »

Hello everyone. I want to share the latest styles of ie faitaga or sulu from Eveni Pacific. I have ordered several new ones lately. They are all very nice. Also, I found a site originating from the Canary islands that is making unisex skirts. They are made by two sisters and seem to be very nice. They are working on a new website and it should be ready next week. I cannot wait to share it with you all. I intend to order from them as well. Meanwhile, here are the latest sulu styles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New styles

Post by Freedomforall »

I also, want to share this car window sticker I saw. We should all get one made.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

I had Scottish kilt company replicate this kilt and they did an incredible job.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

Sulu styles hey it was great how you were able to get all of us old guys from the café into one picture :mrgreen:
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

The stick figure cling is cool, though my wife and daughter normally wear trousers. So they'd need longer hair and no dress, meanwhile the dad (me) would be shorter hair a little taller and wearing a skirt or dress.

Then there's the two cats. Luna is about three times the size of Aquarius though.

Ever notice how in most of those stick figure families, the girls in the bunch are always depicted wearing skirts or dresses?

Everybody knows, girls generally don't wear those things unless they have to! :lol: :wink:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

moonshadow wrote:Ever notice how in most of those stick figure families, the girls in the bunch are always depicted wearing skirts or dresses?
Back when I had a less stressful (read, "less lethal") and more interesting commute I used to look for the little stick-figures on the rear window. It was a lot of fun piecing things together. Not once did I see a male figure in a skirt or dress, and I was trying to figure out how to portray one. Nowadays, I'm just happy to be alive at the end of the day, and I suspect I know where I'll meet my final end.
Everybody knows, girls generally don't wear those things unless they have to! :lol: :wink:
Of course, and that means that you get to laugh at them when you see them fighting with their skirts and fancy-frocks where we guys here have already mastered the styles.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

crfriend wrote: Of course, and that means that you get to laugh at them when you see them fighting with their skirts and fancy-frocks where we guys here have already mastered the styles.
Indeed! Funny how even though I can only wear skirts 4-6 days per month, I probably have more "miles under a skirt" than most American women do!

In other words, hour for hour, most of us here are probably MORE experienced with the garments!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Freedomforall wrote:I also, want to share this car window sticker I saw. We should all get one made.
Thank goodness unisex toilet blocks are becoming more common, otherwise there would be a problem with gender symbols.
genders.jpg
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia