Interesting Guy

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
JoePublic

Re: Interesting Guy

Post by JoePublic »

Last edited by JoePublic on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

JoePublic wrote:There is no story crashing down, I mention a style of skirt and get hit with abuse. I dont know what is going on but I dont have to take any abuse.
And we don't have to take any deceit. I think Carl (the owner and chief admin of this forum) has already established that you (JoePublic) and Kilty are one and the same person; also we know you are posting as 'SkirtDude' over on the High Heels forum, having also plagiarised and manipulated photos of women and passed them off as yourself.
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

Deleted
Last edited by Kilty on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

Deleted
Last edited by Kilty on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Mark, I love your sense of style and the way you combine male items such as shirts, ties, jackets with skirts and heels. The only thing that jars with me is that some of the poses look a bit like you're trying to pose as a woman. Maybe you're not but that's how it comes across to me. Otherwise you really set the sort of standards that I am trying to work to - to being able to incorporate female items of clothing into my dress style without being OTT. Welcome to the site and sorry about the bit of flame war that has cropped into this thread. It's an individual with a bit of history that keeps trying it on. Just ignore.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Mark as in Mark
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mark as in Mark »

Sinned wrote:Mark, I love your sense of style and the way you combine male items such as shirts, ties, jackets with skirts and heels. The only thing that jars with me is that some of the poses look a bit like you're trying to pose as a woman. Maybe you're not but that's how it comes across to me. Otherwise you really set the sort of standards that I am trying to work to - to being able to incorporate female items of clothing into my dress style without being OTT.
Thanks, most of the time I try to act naturally in the photos. But sometimes, I'll ham it up a bit since my secretary takes most of these photos for me. Most of the pictures here are from our casual Fridays. Other days of the week I'm typically wearing a tie and jacket with skirt and pumps of course.
I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

https://www.pinterest.de/Mark_as_in_Mark/me/
https://www.instagram.com/markbryan911/
Mark as in Mark
Member Extraordinaire

robert wrote:Welcome to this skirtcafe Mark. I have followed you on an other site and I have loved reading about your journey. You are a true inspiration! Keep on the good work.
Thanks Robert, That other site is just too out there for me, it has lost its appeal to me. I haven't been there much since we moved back to Dallas in June. I'm just a simple guy wanting to wear skirts and heels. NO listen to drama queens.
I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

Mark as in Mark
Member Extraordinaire

Daryl wrote:Welcome Mark, and good on you for sporting a tie at least sometimes. They do look businesslike, while being otherwise useless.
Hi Daryl, Yeah, I wear a tie every day except on Friday. Doesn't bother me once I learned about 20 years ago to get the shirt neck size a little bit bigger. But yes, they are pretty much useless, except to act as a bib at times. I'm old and drool... :D

Mark as in Mark
Member Extraordinaire

Caultron wrote:
Mark as in Mark wrote:My wife has always had fantasies about being with a another woman, so I just I kinda fill her needs. So I have only gone out in public with her. Most of the time we just go out to eat or see a movie. Yep, she is great and I am very lucky. I have been told to be careful that she may leave me for a real women.
Do, did you start wearing skirts strictly for your own reasons, and then your wife decided she liked it?

Or did she suggest it, and then you tried it, and then you decided you liked it?

Do you think you'd ever have started wearing skirts if not for her?

Yes, I was attracted to the high heels first! Then the skirts. It was her afterward that suggested I try and go further with it. She would help by doing my make-up, comb the wig, etc. But in the end, it just wasn't for me. But the skirts and heels go on!

Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Mark as in Mark wrote:Yes, I was attracted to the high heels first! Then the skirts. It was her afterward that suggested I try and go further with it. She would help by doing my make-up, comb the wig, etc. But in the end, it just wasn't for me. But the skirts and heels go on!
Thanks for answering, Mark. Again you're lucky to have such an accepting wife, no matter what the reason.

If I had a magic switch that flipped me between true male and true female, I would certainly try it, and I can't predict which I'd eventually prefer. But totally and convincingly impersonating a woman seems very difficult. I know there are photos on the internet purporting to be men dressed as women but looking much more as if they're actually women (and very attractive ones). And I guess there are classes and consultants that help transsexuals achieve that perfect look. But that's way more work than any curiosity I have.

I have to admit, though, that I pick up more and more feminine accoutrements as time goes by. First the kilts, then the skirts, then the tights, then the heels, and now certain kinds of underwear. Each step has at first been exciting but then become routine and then it's time to take another step forward. So maybe a long time from now, in a galaxy far away...

Since I started wearing kilts and skirts to medical appointments, I've had two different doctors offer me medication that promotes breast growth. So yes, I actually had to turn them down. It still seems unthinkable, but maybe not so much as before. I think it's the no-going-back that bothers me the most. A mastectomy would screw up my tattoos.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Caultron wrote:
Mark as in Mark wrote:Yes, I was attracted to the high heels first! Then the skirts. It was her afterward that suggested I try and go further with it. She would help by doing my make-up, comb the wig, etc. But in the end, it just wasn't for me. But the skirts and heels go on!
Thanks for answering, Mark. Again you're lucky to have such an accepting wife, no matter what the reason.

If I had a magic switch that flipped me between true male and true female, I would certainly try it, and I can't predict which I'd eventually prefer.
I'd definitely flip that switch with some frequency, but always "return". I never look at a guy and think "he looks great" but I frequently look at a woman and think that. At times, that goes all the way to being jealous, and I think "that would be frakking fun for awhile". But when I think of how I want to be normally, it's male.

I think we should work on mind-swap technology, and have some kind of app to arrange temporary swaps. I've heard women wish they were as strong as men. Perhaps a weekend swap between a woman who wants to move some furniture around and a man whose best female friend needs a wingchick for a night, would work out really well.

"Okay, I'll return your body without any broken bones so long as you return mine without any new people growing inside it."
Daryl...
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Mark as in Mark wrote:... I was attracted to the high heels first!
What IS it with heels, anyway? They always look awesome, and both men and women agree on that.
Daryl...
Darryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Darryl »

Daryl wrote:
Caultron wrote:
Mark as in Mark wrote:Yes, I was attracted to the high heels first! Then the skirts. It was her afterward that suggested I try and go further with it....If I had a magic switch that flipped me between true male and true female, I would certainly try it, and I can't predict which I'd eventually prefer.
I'd definitely flip that switch with some frequency, but always "return". I never look at a guy and think "he looks great" but I frequently look at a woman and think that. At times, that goes all the way to being jealous, and I think "that would be frakking fun for awhile". But when I think of how I want to be normally, it's male.

I think we should work on mind-swap technology, and have some kind of app to arrange temporary swaps. I've heard women wish they were as strong as men. Perhaps a weekend swap between a woman who wants to move some furniture around and a man whose best female friend needs a wingchick for a night, would work out really well.

"Okay, I'll return your body without any broken bones so long as you return mine without any new people growing inside it."
Hah! You transfer back at a medical facility and get an ankle bracelet (GPS) which is only removed after it is verified that no people-seeds were planted in that body on your watch. IF THEY WERE....the GPS stays on until it's time. Then YOU get the helm during (natural) labor and delivery. There! That should dissuade most. :evil:
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Darryl wrote:
Daryl wrote: I think we should work on mind-swap technology, and have some kind of app to arrange temporary swaps. I've heard women wish they were as strong as men. Perhaps a weekend swap between a woman who wants to move some furniture around and a man whose best female friend needs a wingchick for a night, would work out really well.

Hah! You transfer back at a medical facility and get an ankle bracelet (GPS) which is only removed after it is verified that no people-seeds were planted in that body on your watch. IF THEY WERE....the GPS stays on until it's time. Then YOU get the helm during (natural) labor and delivery. There! That should dissuade most. :evil:
Excellent thinking, other brother Darryl. Now when that bit of sci-fi becomes reality, we will be prepared!
Daryl...
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Mark as in Mark wrote:I live about 6 months a year in Germany and the other 6 in the USA as we have offices in both countries. I'm the engineering manager for a robotics firm. I am pretty high on the company ladder so either my co-workers accept me or just afraid to say anything.
That certainly puts you in a good spot. Amazing how people will come to accept almost anything when you're signing their paycheck isn't it? :wink:
Overall, I have had more negative comments in the States than in Europe. Although I did go to the Lemans 24 hours race last June and the racing rednecks were a bit rude. I would not dare to wear a skirt or heels to a NASCAR event :shock:
This is not surprising. American rednecks can be pretty crass, and not just about men wearing skirts, but virtually anything that falls outside of their narrow little star spangled world view.
But fear not! Though I have little interest in racing, I've "skirted" around the Bristol Motor Speedway area for going on three years now. If I ever got a ticket, I'd certainly go wearing what I wanted. While rednecks do tend to run their mouths a lot, most, and by most I mean 99.999% of them do generally understand that this (wearing skirts) is our right. It's just that they also think it's their right to verbally harass, and legally, I suppose it is, but it can not go further (physical), and in my 2.5 years of doing this in Coal Country, Redneckville U.S.A., it's never gotten to that point, and believe me, I wear some pretty "out there" stuff....

If you're financially well off, you've really got nothing to fear. As for me, I've about lost it all a time or two over this, but I press on none the less.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.