Aappreication

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Aappreication

Post by Freedomforall »

Just want to say thank you all. I am so glad to have found this forum and the many members who I have interacted with. Thank you, Moon, Sinned, Cfriend and anyone else I may have forgotten.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Appreciation

Post by Sinned »

You're welcome FFA. We all need advice and support once in a while. Remember that wearing skirts is new to all on the site and we are not taught how to wear skirts from an early age like the girls are, if they even are any more. So the more we can disseminate acquired experience, knowledge and skills the better for our gender/sex/whatever.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Mike
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Aappreication

Post by Mike »

Welcome aboard!
Mike

Who the hell is 'society' anyway?
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the experience!
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
eightofnine

Post by eightofnine »

I liked to second that .When i first started wearing skirts many years ago I though that i was doing something wrong .I was embarrassed about it .So i googled it and found this site realized that there is nothing wrong with wearing a skirt and now a lot more confident .It's good to know I'm not alone .
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

The only way to make it easier to be accepted as a man in a skirt in the open is to help starters to take the first hurdles. The more exposure of the general public to skirted male the more it becomes a non-issue.
The main thing is building confidence in yourself.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
hairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hairy »

Welcome, its great to be part of skirtcafe and we need more people to find us, so everyone that knows a skirted man should put the word out that we are here and here to stay.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

The pleasure is mine Freedomforall! Honestly it's just so nice to see people like yourself, Yuki, Fred, Bamaskirting, and others who live in the southeast who are into wearing skirts, and breaking the gender role barriers. Perhaps someday, a "sighting in the wild" won't be a big deal any longer....
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.