Skirt wearing in Halifax Nova Scotia

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Skirt wearing in Halifax Nova Scotia

Post by Daryl »

I may soon be scoping out some real estate in Halifax Nova Scotia and am wondering if anyone here has any experience with how skirting is received there. I've been there a few times and worn varieties of kilts, but kilts don't really push the envelope much in a province named "New Scotland". I'll be pushing the envelope more while I'm there this time and will report anything I find (if anything), but trips in the summer whilst the place is crowded with funny-looking people anyway (aka "tourists") may not be very good indicators. Any personal experiences, especially from Haligonians themselves, would be very interesting to me.
Daryl...
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skirt wearing in Halifax Nova Scotia

Post by partlyscot »

Only useful thing I have to say, is that one of my best friends at work hails from there, and has had no issues whatsoever with my skirt wearing.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skirt wearing in Halifax Nova Scotia

Post by Daryl »

partlyscot wrote:Only useful thing I have to say, is that one of my best friends at work hails from there, and has had no issues whatsoever with my skirt wearing.
Heh, I hail from there too, so that makes two of us! :D
Daryl...