What region are you from

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: What region are you from

Post by crfriend »

moonshadow wrote:A screen shot of skirt-cafe from Carl's computer.... :wink:
Moon, you're a wiseguy (as always), but not that far off the mark:
screenshot.png
:mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I've added my little pin to the global notwork. Come on everyone else do the same and increase the published world population of skirt wearers.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

Uncle Al wrote:PBDude,

Check out https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/h7qQ9rHSxsw2kiVp-3SNKA
for a world view of skirt/kilt wearing men :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
I forgot all about it. There you can find skirting buddies. Even me.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
Rev Paul

Post by Rev Paul »

I grew up in the Pittsburgh, Pa area moved to Iowa to finish college in 1970. Stayed there for 10 years getting married in the mean time. Then in September of 1980 I moved my family to Wisconsin we were there till 1997. In 1997 I moved my family to Illinois living in the Central Illinois area Peoria to be exact. I've been here since 1997 losing my wife 3 years ago. I have several skirts that I wear around the house but hesitant to go outside wearing them.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Rev Paul, why hesitant? If you read even a fraction of the posts on this site the common message seems to be that the only obstacle to your wearing skirts among the great unwashed lies within your own head. 99% of people don't even notice and the rest don/t care. But take things at your own pace. The first time you'll be nervous, scared even, then once you're over that it does get easier and soon it'll become second nature. I was out shopping early evening in my skirt and an England football shirt and a group of four teenage girls passed me, smiled and gave me the thumbs up. What were they wearing - jeans, of course. I went into Primark and bought two skirts whilst I was skirted. It doesn't get much better than that.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

beachlion wrote:
Uncle Al wrote:PBDude,

Check out https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/h7qQ9rHSxsw2kiVp-3SNKA
for a world view of skirt/kilt wearing men :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
I forgot all about it. There you can find skirting buddies. Even me.
Well, I just tried to update mine, and it put my pin in the middle east! :shock: (Lebanon the country)

Come to find out, I forgot to change the postal code to 24266.... It's correct now! :D
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.