Ever post anything about skirts on other sites?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
DonP

Ever post anything about skirts on other sites?

Post by DonP »

I just posted a question about skirts on another men's site thinking that it might generate some interest or, at least, some discussion on the subject. It doesn't come up very often in other forums, so maybe just raising awareness could help get the ball rolling. I know that's what got me started. What do you think?
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Ever post anything about skirts on other sites?

Post by Fred in Skirts »

DonP wrote:I just posted a question about skirts on another men's site thinking that it might generate some interest or, at least, some discussion on the subject. It doesn't come up very often in other forums, so maybe just raising awareness could help get the ball rolling. I know that's what got me started. What do you think?
I regularly post on another site about my skirts and dresses. It has to help! :lol:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Rockmode.de. A German equivalent of Skirtcafe. I used to post pics. there as well, but lately the site has been rejecting these, saying that my picture-upload capacity is full, so I seldom visit there now.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

I occasionally mention wearing skirts on another site (for naturists). Found quite a few who not only like being nude but wear skirts when dressed - had a few conversational PM's with them as well.

Invariably favourable responses and comments - which is good!

Ross
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Did you invite them to join us here at SC :?: In my much younger days I was a member of a nudist resort in Dawsonville Ga. But I was not wearing skirts then, I now wish I had been. :lol:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Gordon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gordon »

Fred in Skirts wrote: In my much younger days I was a member of a nudist resort in Dawsonville Ga. But I was not wearing skirts then, I now wish I had been. :lol:
skirtingtoday wrote:I occasionally mention wearing skirts on another site (for naturists). Found quite a few who not only like being nude but wear skirts when dressed - had a few conversational PM's with them as well.
Invariably favourable responses and comments - which is good!
Ross
How grand for you guys! Were your wives involved with nudism too?

Oh how I would have loved to be involved with the nudist culture. Shortly after being married I posed the idea to my wife but like so many other ideas over the decades she nixed it without even thinking about it.
-----------------------------
Namaste,
Gordon
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Another nudist here. Yes, I've mentioned on nudist sites that a skirt is the next best thing to being unclothed. Also I suggested how a short skirt can be rolled up as a belt when nude hiking, but concerned about bothering someone you meet.
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

Fred - I did mention this site but not sure if any logged on here.

Gordon Whilst I do sometimes go nude in the house, my wife doesn't but is OK with it. We do both go to nudist beaches in Greece and she is happy to strip off there. :) She does not approve of skirts though :(

And Jim - Not done nude hiking but would be up for it if the occasion arises!

Ross
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
Regular Guy

Post by Regular Guy »

Wore my Mountain Hardwear kilt to the restaurant in a nudist resort last week. I figured it would be easy to unsnap and let it fall over my chair as my 'sit on' towel.

As it turned out. The air conditioning would have not been comfortable nude, so i just kept the kilt on. I Did see a few ladies sitting near our table take a good long look as I walked by their table to leave. That was funny, because had I been nude teryrhey wouldn't had even taken a second look lol.

I DO however, plan on returning in a regular skirt. Kind of nice how a skirt just falls to the floor when disrobing. Now you are dressed. Pooof. Now yer NOT!!!!!

RG
Just a ......‘Regular Guy’ .......Kilted or Skirted
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

I've always thought that the most frustrated guy in the world is a transvestite in a nudist colony.

Not to call anyone here a transvestite.

But it's not exactly your standard objection to a man wearing skirts.

Cranking up the A/C to make it too uncomfortable to be nude is classic as well.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

I frequently post comments about wearing and buying skirts on AngelsForum
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
hairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hairy »

I've noticed a few replies here where some of us are naturist/nudists. I think that why some like skirts, its that freedom thing again. I just don't understand why women STILL wear trousers on boiling hot days, unlike us they can wear skirts without the sideway looks. Ones within my garden I just have to cast off ALL clothes, the postman got a shock the other week. If I think I might get seen in my garden that's when I wear my shortest, lightest mini skirts which are enough to cover me. There's no better feeling than laying naked in a secluded garden. and hell what does it matter if anyone sees me in mini skirt in garden.
Regular Guy

Post by Regular Guy »

Exactly my thoughts. Being skirted is like being naked. But NOT!
Just a ......‘Regular Guy’ .......Kilted or Skirted
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

I've posted things about skirts to https://hhplace.org, which is a site for men wearing heels, and to http://hellotaxi.websitetoolbox.com, which is for men wearing bras.

BTW, if you haven't tried these sites, you might find them interesting. In many ways their concerns and posts parallel ours, except of course that the articles of clothing are different.

It's hard to imagine the bra guys going out in well-filled C- and D-cup bras and having nobody notice but that's what they report. But we, of course, have the same experience with our skirts.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Caultron wrote:I've always thought that the most frustrated guy in the world is a transvestite in a nudist colony.

Not to call anyone here a transvestite.

But it's not exactly your standard objection to a man wearing skirts.

Cranking up the A/C to make it too uncomfortable to be nude is classic as well.
Transvestite in a nudist colony? I suppose it is all down to what clothes they aren't wearing!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!