Troll doll

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Troll doll

Post by moonshadow »

Today I wore a knee length tiered dark brown skirt and patterned purple top, and black and white stripped thigh high socks with shoes.

My wife remarked today I looked like a "cute little troll doll".

I took it as a pleasant compliment, however I must beg to differ, for I clearly lack the hair! :lol:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
skirted_in_SF
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Troll doll

Post by skirted_in_SF »

Tangential to the OP, one of my local libraries has had a book called the Troll Cookbook on display for the last couple of weeks. I've been thinking of taking it down, flipping through it and then going to the desk and complaining that I don't see a single recipe for cooking trolls in it. :twisted:
Stuart Gallion
No reason to hide my full name 8)
Back in my skirts in San Francisco
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

moonshadow wrote:Today I wore a knee length tiered dark brown skirt and patterned purple top, and black and white stripped thigh high socks with shoes.

My wife remarked today I looked like a "cute little troll doll".

I took it as a pleasant compliment, however I must beg to differ, for I clearly lack the hair! :lol:
Photos - we want photos! :D
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Stevie D wrote:Photos - we want photos!
As much as I normally oblige a photo request, I'm afraid I have not been the subject of a photograph for almost 2 months now, save for the cell phone pics that immature young women take of me, and I dont know where they wind up.

It appears I'm about selfied out.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

skirted_in_SF wrote:Tangential to the OP, one of my local libraries has had a book called the Troll Cookbook on display for the last couple of weeks. I've been thinking of taking it down, flipping through it and then going to the desk and complaining that I don't see a single recipe for cooking trolls in it. :twisted:
Perhaps in a wild game cookbook? I am hoping for a troll season soon. They are at least as abundant as white-tail deer. Although the dolls, of course, are cute...and inedible.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Taj
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Taj »

Be careful. Trolls of the Scandinavian variety may have you on the menu. :lol:
You don't get to judge me by your standards. I have to judge me by mine.
hoborob
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hoborob »

BUt I've always heard that Troll meat was tough and chewy. Is that bad info???? :sorry:
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

But I'd rather hunt the internet political trolls. That's really more a depredation permit sort of job...reducing a nuisance population of a pest. But it may be a waste of time, like one of my farmer clients that did depredation hunting of white-tail that were devastating his soybean crop. He told me "I shot about forty under depredation last year...it did no good. All I got was a fifteen hundred dollar combine tire punched out on a deer antler."
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...