Be careful while driving in a skirt !!

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Be careful while driving in a skirt !!

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

all testosterone and no brains

Sinned, that's brilliant!

I can't think of a better description of The Donald! Well done!
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.
Kilted_John
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilted_John »

Sinned wrote:
BTW, I didn't know DT wore a skirt - thought he was too macho for that - all testosterone and no brain. :D
Dennis,

ROFL

As a former conservative republican (and now a libertarian), I agree with pdxfashionpioneer wholeheartedly. He seems to think with his manhood and nothing else.

-J
Skirted since 2/2002, kilted 8/2002-8/2011, and dressed since 9/2013...
flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/245gt-turbo
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Thank you, and I ain't American. We have them over here too but the more insidious are the hoo-ya brigade. The Eton-Oxbridge-never-had-a-real-job-in-my-life-and-don't-even-know-the-price-of-a-pint-of-milk who now run the country. It's true that they get briefings regularly on such things as the price of bread, milk and other staples so that they can appear as one of the plebs. I wouldn't trust Cameron or Osborne - if they said the sun was going to shine in the morning I'd still get up early to make sure that they weren't lying. I used to be a life-long Conservative or Tory but no longer.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Skirted driving and politics?
Steve.
Judah14
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Judah14 »

STEVIE wrote:Skirted driving and politics?
Steve.
If there is a law that bans skirts being worn while driving, then it makes sense :lol:
らき☆
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Sinned wrote:So Tom, you finally won the lottery - did you finally buy a ticket?

BTW, I didn't know DT wore a skirt - thought he was too macho for that - all testosterone and no brain. :D

Oops, he isn't one of our readers is he - a closet skirt wearer?
Pretty sure he's a closeted something...of course from his rambling and raving, who could tell what? Seems any hideous thought wandering in his cranial pitch-darkness that happens to stumble over his atrophied brain, hits the trap-door to fall directly out of his mouth. And KJ, while Gary Johnson is appealing, I think I'll stick with Hillary just to irritate the fundamentalists. Besides, if you examine the classical Libertarian view of environmental regulation and protection, it is traditionally based on private-holdings value attached to a resource. That's basically the Koch Brothers POV too.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...