A nice conversation and interesting incident :-)

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A nice conversation and interesting incident :-)

Post by dillon »

That's fine. I was just concerned.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Kilted Musician
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilted Musician »

skirted_in_SF wrote:
Kilted Musician wrote:
Gregg1100 wrote:Was the dog traumatised, lol ??
Ha! I never thought of that! The dog's a pervert anyway! ;) Actually he's a neat dog. Half sheperd, half ??? His name's Bruce!

--Rick
As in Bruce the Pommy new professor in the old Monty Python sketch? 8)
Hi Stuart,

Since I never watched that many Monty Python sketches, I had to google it! :) I saw it on Youtube... thanks!

--Rick
Kilted Musician
Member Extraordinaire

dillon wrote:That's fine. I was just concerned.
No problem, Dillon!

--Rick
tesjolts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by tesjolts »

Hi Kilted Musician,
I had a similar incident a few years ago. I was walking at the park with another friend when we came across a few people. One of them had a dog. I was wearing denim skirt above the knee. I wanted to pet the dog, when he suddenly went ahead and tried to snff under the skirt. I didn't know what to do, had to bring my knees together. The dog owner finally was able to pull the dog's leash and take it away from me.
I finally dropped a laugh and admitted it was not a good idea to go out skirted if dogs are around. :-)

Cheers,

Tes
Kilted Musician
Member Extraordinaire

tesjolts wrote:Hi Kilted Musician,
I had a similar incident a few years ago. I was walking at the park with another friend when we came across a few people. One of them had a dog. I was wearing denim skirt above the knee. I wanted to pet the dog, when he suddenly went ahead and tried to snff under the skirt. I didn't know what to do, had to bring my knees together. The dog owner finally was able to pull the dog's leash and take it away from me.
I finally dropped a laugh and admitted it was not a good idea to go out skirted if dogs are around. :-)

Cheers,

Tes
Ha! I wonder what dogs think when they see people in skirts. 'Look... an easy target! Oh, wait... maybe not. I'm a dachshund...' :rofl:

--Rick
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

tesjolts wrote:...he suddenly went ahead and tried to snff under the skirt. I didn't know what to do, had to bring my knees together. The dog owner finally was able to pull the dog's leash and take it away from me.
Reach forward and slip your thumb under the dog's collar, then you can push it away from you. Turn your face sideways as you do this, otherwise the dog might interpret a direct staring approach as a threat.

This is also a useful way of handling excited dogs that want to jump up and put their muddy paws all over your clean skirt.
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by renesm1 »

To be honest they try the same thing with shorts....
Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews