Are you going to be in Melbourne?

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
skirts4me
Distinguished Member

Are you going to be in Melbourne?

Post by skirts4me »

I thought of directing this only to Melbourne residents, but then realised that they aren't the only ones who might be there in July, so the question is open to anyone.

I plan on being in the Melbourne area from 4th to 12th July this year. It would be good to meet up with some other skirt-wearing males (and hopefully their SOs) while I am there. Feel free to send me a PM or email. You should be able to access both from my profile details. Last time I was in Melbourne I met one lady whose husband is a regular skirt wearer. I had intended meeting one of the men I had got to know, but my work flight details were changed at short notice. Hopefully, this time will be more successful.
Shalom
Steven
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Are you going to be in Melbourne?

Post by denimini »

skirts4me wrote:I thought of directing this only to Melbourne residents, but then realised that they aren't the only ones who might be there in July, so the question is open to anyone.

I plan on being in the Melbourne area from 4th to 12th July this year. It would be good to meet up with some other skirt-wearing males (and hopefully their SOs) while I am there. Feel free to send me a PM or email. You should be able to access both from my profile details. Last time I was in Melbourne I met one lady whose husband is a regular skirt wearer. I had intended meeting one of the men I had got to know, but my work flight details were changed at short notice. Hopefully, this time will be more successful.
I am just a fair weather skirt wearer so I wouldn't be in a skirt if I was there. September to April more likely.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia