Finally went skirted to a baseball game

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Finally went skirted to a baseball game

Post by Caultron »

FranTastic444 wrote:Oldsalt - what could possibly go wrong there :-) For our British readers, turning up at a Red Sox game wearing anything Yankees related is like going to a Man Utd game in a Liverpool shirt...
Yea verily! I've never lived in New York or Boston but I do know that Yankees - Red Sox is one of the great sports rivalries of all time.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

I was at Fenway last night for a game. Plenty of skirts around, none of them being worn by guys (as far as I could see).
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

That just makes you unique. There had to be over 20,000 men at the game and you were the only one in a skirt.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

FranTastic444 wrote:I was at Fenway last night for a game. Plenty of skirts around, none of them being worn by guys (as far as I could see).
Any particular notice taken?
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron