Interesting Guy on Facebook

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Interesting Guy on Facebook

Post by Caultron »

Steven K Gwinnett-Booze

https://www.facebook.com/Steven.K.Gwinner

Be sure to read through the comments on his skirted photos. In one thread, he discovers that someone has been passing a skirted photo of him around the office, and his reaction is, "Oh well, I guess I can start wearing them to work, then."

Or Steven, are you already here?
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
pleated
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Interesting Guy on Facebook

Post by pleated »

When I clicked on it I got-
'Sorry, this page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.'
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Also known as scrappycoco - he was a some time visitor to Skirtcafe. He's got a good aesthetic.
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

The link worked for me, but I'm already on Facebook anyway :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

pleated wrote:When I clicked on it I got-
'Sorry, this page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.'
I guess you have to be logged into Facebook,
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
PappaG1119

Post by PappaG1119 »

Actually I am here! I may not visit munch, but I have been a member of the site for quite sometime. I have just changed my name on the site. Let's just saying wearing a skirt in public had went far past the point of where I was when this was posted. :D Well I tried to attach a picture however it is too large to upload. You can find me on Facebook and Instagram as well.

Steve G.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Caultron wrote:I guess you have to be logged into Facebook,
I confirm the need to be logged into Farcebook. I attempted to hit the link a few minutes ago and was informed that the content isn't available.

In any event, once the word is out, there's no denying it and you may as well play to your strengths.

Steve -- Sorry for missing your post in the moderation queue (that's an unfortunate side-effect of changing a user-name -- you get to go through the "newbie dance" again). At least that's been rectified.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

PappaG1119 wrote:Actually I am here! I may not visit munch, but I have been a member of the site for quite sometime. I have just changed my name on the site. Let's just saying wearing a skirt in public had went far past the point of where I was when this was posted. :D Well I tried to attach a picture however it is too large to upload. You can find me on Facebook and Instagram as well. Steve G.
Hi Steve,

I just visited your Face-book page and must say you have a fine collection of skirts. The one thing I noticed was you don't smile a lot do you?? I did see some shoes the you had that I really liked and would kill for. What size are you??

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Steve - good to see you back. I love the look you have - almost identical to the look I go for. Really impressive. And you like purple too!
PappaG1119

Post by PappaG1119 »

I just thought I would pop in and let everyone know I am still out there doing my thing to promote men wearing skirts. While I am not in school anymore and I work from home now I do try to get out and about in skirts when I can. If anyone wants to look me up on face book or instagram I'm out there just let me know.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

That's good to hear, Steve.

I did try to link with you ("follow you?") on Instagram but you haven't accepted my request. Should I try again?

That aside, I really like the look you pull off. It's so close to mine - the combination of knee length skirt and sheer hosiery - although you rock a pair of heels better than I do!
PappaG1119

Post by PappaG1119 »

Ray wrote:That's good to hear, Steve.

I did try to link with you ("follow you?") on Instagram but you haven't accepted my request. Should I try again?

That aside, I really like the look you pull off. It's so close to mine - the combination of knee length skirt and sheer hosiery - although you rock a pair of heels better than I do!

When did you reach out to me on IG? I do not remember seeing anything.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Oh, about 3 months ago? Then just after your last post? I'll try again in the next few mins. Ray
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

Just done. I'm ray_ecosse on Instagram.
hairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hairy »

I think however I reacted to someone passing a photo around of me for whatever reason, I would still be wanting to have a few words.