Different reactions to kilt and skirt

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Hemitom

Re: Different reactions to kilt and skirt

Post by Hemitom »

twice in the past while going to do laundry, which i do in the middle of the night, less people there. so the first time i wore an ankle length light denim skirt, there were 2 women there and noticed my skirt and said they loved it, one woman said she had one like it when she was younger...no negative comments there.... made me feel better about wearing it.

then the second time doing the same thing, i wore my kilt style skirt, there was a woman there and she asked if it was a kilt or a skirt, i told her it was kinda a kilted skirt, she then asked me if i was gay or Scottish, i told her neither one. i said i just feel very comfortable wearing skirts. then we just continued talking about other things..nothing more about the skirt....again i felt better about wearing...
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Different reactions to kilt and skirt

Post by Caultron »

Good going! I'm glad you kept up your demeanor and had a positive experience!
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron