New skirts for men from Canada

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Dynamo

Re: New skirts for men from Canada

Post by Dynamo »

Thanks for inquiring!

Yes we were hoping to have images up at the end of October but Alana fell ill and we missed that deadline. Because of this we had to bring on a new designer: Richard.

He will be picking up where Alana left off. Once everything is situated we will for sure put the storefront up. Planning before Christmas yes :)

We will keep you posted.

Thank you so much for asking! We will let you know :)
Let's change the world one skirt at a time!
http://www.apostrophe.cc
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

I hope that Alana is on the mend and will be OK!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Dynamo

Post by Dynamo »

crfriend wrote:I hope that Alana is on the mend and will be OK!
Yes thank you for your concern. She should be recovering fine through December and will be back on her feet by January we hope. We are moving forward none the less though.

With any new up-start there are always bumps in the road like this. But this bump has made the team really come together in a new way and unexpected way, therefore amidst the distress we are quite excited about the new prospects.

Thanks again! As soon as we have photos we will send some your way. Great times ahead! So exciting!
andrew72
Distinguished Member

Post by andrew72 »

crfriend wrote:I hope that Alana is on the mend and will be OK!
I agree.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I was recently reminded of this thread by the mention of Apostrophe in an article that somebody linked to. Since Dynamo has not posted here for a while and I could see no change on the website, I pinged him an email and asked if the project was still live. His reply is below (he has agreed to let me to post it here).
Dynamo wrote:From: Damian Spaulding (damian[at]apostrophe.cc) (Note email address is human readable, but hopefully not so easy for the robots...)
To: milfmog
Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2015, 19:29
Subject: Re: Just checking...

I know the site has not changed much. We are in the midst of finding reliable seamstresses to work on our product lines. We have pre-orders waiting but have been looking to find someone to fill those orders.

Would you happen to know anyone in the forum that might be able to oblige? Once we have this key person in place we can hit the ground running again :)

Thanks so much for asking!

Damian Spaulding
Director - Apostrophe Men's Apparel
705-444-6861
If anybody knows any seamstresses who might be willing and able to help perhaps they could put them in touch with Damian. (Damian has indicated that producing internationally is not an issue, the skirts do not have to be made in Toronto.)

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Dynamo

Post by Dynamo »

Thank you Ian.

I look forward to moving forward again :)