Swedish Bus Driver wear skirt

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
miniskirt07

Swedish Bus Driver wear skirt

Post by miniskirt07 »

its old news - if you already read this before or not: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3129401.stm
Uncle Al

Re: Swedish Bus Driver wear skirt

Post by Uncle Al »

You're right, it is a bit 'old news' but well worth the repeat :D

I wonder if he is still wearing skirts to drive his bus? An update
seems to be in order. Maybe some of our European members
can get that info and post an update.

Again, thanks for the link! :D

Uncle Al
Duncanville, TX
Where it has cooled off to a mear 90 degrees F. :sunny:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Peter v »

It would be very nice to get more psitive reports as that one, just showing people who do not see men in skirts just how normal, how daily dres code it actually is. I am sure that not all women wear skirts purely for being sexy for men, so why shouldn't men wear skirts also?

I am very interested if the dress code was eventually changed... :shock: :? to prevent men from wearing anything other than whatb their bosses wanted, which is actually discrimination. ..
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pythos »

I absolutely find the following paragraph annoying, but typical.

As Mr Lundgren settles into the driver's seat, the navy blue skirt slides up his thighs just above his bony knees, revealing a pair of hairy white legs.

Nice description of his knees. I wonder if they would give such a nice description for a woman with fat ugly knees? I wonder if they would describe a woman's skin as "white"? You can almost see the left out word "pasty".

I hope this guy continues the trend, and continues to wear, and takes his boss to court for discrimination if he decides to change the dress code.

I drove busses for 5 years a place that allowed only pants be worn, for both men and women. They were dark, and polyesther. I so wanted to wear one of my skirts or leggings for work, but never did.
" Pre-conceptions are the biggest enemy of humans. they prevent us from moving forward. If you want to see "another reality" you must first throw out your pre-conceptions. Every thing starts from there." -Mana
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

This time not the Sweeds, but the French busdrivers of the agglo Nantais, - Nantes and surrounding - have turned to skirts due to the heatwave as shorts are forbidden.
https://www.koreus.com/video/conducteur ... antes.html